CHEESY PICK UP LINES!



                                                              Cheesy Pickup Lines

- Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else dissapears.

- I want to live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.

- Is your daddy a baker? Because you have got some nice buns!

- Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.

- Do you know what my shirt is made out of? Boyfriend material.

- Do you live in a cornfield? Because I'm stalking you.

- I was feeling a bit off today but you definitely turned me on.

- Your body is 65% water and I am thirsty.

- Was your dad a boxer? Becuase you are a knockout!

- Is your dad a drug dealer? Becuase you are so dope!

- Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call fine print.

- Life without you would be like a broken pencil- pointless.

- Did you fart? cause you blew me away?

- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

- I'd say g-d bless you but looks like he already did.

- I must be in a museum becuase you really are a work of art.

SMOOCH SMOOCH,
THE SAMUELS SISTERS- Always Naughty but always Nice.





0 comments: